Best 2 Burner Gas Stove: During ancient times human beings used to eat food without cooking. They lived in forests and ate raw meat and leaves. Later days during civilization time humans started cooking food with the help of wood. This has been continued for so many generations. With a huge gap in between the human-invented gas stove and replaced the natural stoves. In middle people even used kerosene stoves.
The gas stove is the most common thing used for cooking in every home. Even though the latest things like an oven, electric cooker, and induction stoves had come in to picture. They cannot be replaced with gas stoves. You may want to invest in the best gas stove. This is why we are here. After doing plenty of research, we have picked the best 2 burner gas stoves for you to choose from.
The gas stove has become a weapon for the politicians. As a political agenda, the political parties focused on women voters and introduced the system of giving subsidies for gas purchases. This has attracted a lot and the central government has initiated a scheme called Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. With the help of this scheme, the Government provides free LPG connections for women who live below the poverty line.
Gas stove uses:
- Gas stoves can be used for cooking food.
- It is used to heat the water for bathing or drinking.
- It saves a lot of time with fast cooking.
- No need to stay with it for a longer time. You can cook in sim mode and then do another work. So it helps in multitasking.
Types of Stoves:
- Based on the number of burners
- Based on material used
Explaining them in detail:
1. Based on a number of burners: Based on burners number the gas stove is divided into 4 types:
a. Gas stove with 1 burner: This is preferable for the college students in hostels who mostly cook food on rare occasions. Also, the bachelors who cook rarely now and then. Large size gas stove with 1 burner is used by people who cook food for occasions. We can say this type of large size gas stoves in function halls
b. Gas stove with 2 burners: This is most commonly purchased by middle class families of small size.
c. Gas stove with 3 burners: This model is mostly purchased by large family members who are having more children at their homes.
2. Based on material used: The material of the burner, as well as the skeleton both, are important. Burners of all company gas stove products are made up of brass or aluminum. Among brass and aluminum, the brass one is most preferable due to its capacity to distribute the heat evenly.
The material of the base and the regulator differs from company to company. Choose the company which gives the quality material for both base and the regulator. The base is made up of steel from earlier days but now it got updated to the glass which is black in color. The regulators are made up of plastic from the old days.
Best 2 Burner Gas Stove Reviews In India
1. Eveready Glass Top 2 Burner Gas Stove[amazon box=”B01D4RHMK6″ ]
Sunflame GT Pride 2 burner gas stove is just perfect to cook different types of dishes with high-quality build and quality finish. It has two highly efficient brass burners measuring 85mm x 85mm. They consume less LPG and are very durable to withstand heavy-duty use. You may cook vegetables, try the latest recipe, curries, rice, chapattis, and a lot of dishes with this gas stove.
2. Butterfly Signature Glass Top 2 Burner Gas Stove[amazon box=”B0749Q4LWM” ]
Couples and small households can do with a 2 burner gas stove. It is not only extremely convenient but also easy on the pocket, as well. Secondly, you have excellent products like Butterfly that provide the highest degree of utility, while scoring high on the attraction quotient.
This Butterfly gas stove comes with two ideally placed burners that balance each other perfectly. The brass burners are the best bet because of their high thermal efficiency levels. The holes are perfectly drilled to ensure optimum use of fuel.
3. Pigeon Glass Top 2 Burner Gas Stove[amazon box=”B00JWMV34O” ]
Now cooking is made fun and safe experience with this Prestige manual gas stove, which is highly effective with its features. It supports a sleek and modern design that ensures to blend perfectly with your kitchen.
We all have the tendency to spill things, which is why this comes with a spill tray feature that is cleverly designed to collect all the liquids that accidentally overflows or is spilled to make cleaning it up easy for you.
The top is toughened glass, which ensures durability and also easy cleaning, which adds to your convenience. The stove has individual pan supports which are stable as well as have a sturdy built. It ensures that your utensils won’t shake as you are cooking on the burners.
4. Sunflame GT Pride Glass Top 2 Burner Gas Stove[amazon box=”B01D4RHMK6″ ]
Over 30 years, Sunflame is a brand that is offering reliable home kitchen appliances like gas stoves, cookers, chimneys, and standard customer support services.
Compared to other branded models, it comes at very low-price so anyone can buy the gas stove without having a thought. Hence it is considered as the best budget gas stove in India 2020.
With strong flaming burners and strong support, you not only enjoy the cooking experience but also finish it quickly. It comes with 2 high-end brass burners which make perfect for bachelors and small families to cook 2 different foods at a time.
5. Prestige Premia Schott Glass 2 Burner Gas Stove[amazon box=”B01BXW2D4O” ]
This gas stove is meant for all those who are unknown to the word ‘compromise.’ Not only does its stunning looks make you halt in your steps but its Italian design and German manufacturing standards and technology give you a super-duper long-term performance and easy maintenance for a long time.
Its toughened Schott glass top looks exceptional. It is also one of the sturdiest glass-top available today with the best withstanding power of thermal shock and mechanical impact. Its brass burners are efficient and give an even blue flame. The space between the burners is ample enough for you to place two large pans simultaneously with ease.
6. Sunflame Shakti Stainless Steel 2 Burner Gas Stove[amazon box=”B01B5NU5HI” ]
The Sunflame Shakti is basic and efficient gas burners that are looking for the affordable and durable gas stove for their home. Made up of high-quality stainless steel, this is the most durable and reliable choice at this price range.
Here are the best features of the Sunflame Shakti that make it a great buy for the Indian buyers with a limited budget
- Highly durable stainless steel body
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Brass Burners for efficient fuel utilization
How to choose the Best Gas Stove in India?
You can choose the gas stove based on the parameters mentioned below:
- Material used
- Ease to clean
- Pan support
- Service and maintenance
Explaining them in detail:
1. The material used: The material used for burners, base, and knobs that means everything of the gas stove is important.
a. Burners are mostly made of brass or aluminum. Prefer brass burner because of its high heat-retaining capacity.
b. The base can be made up of glass or steel. Steel one may get delicate after a few days. And also there are chances of steel getting heated up easily. So choose the glass model as it won’t get heated that much fast and also it will be for a longer time. Glass one looks so good in your kitchen.
c. Knobs are mostly made up of plastic. Choose the one which is strong among them.
2. Burners: Material choice has been mentioned above and now comes choosing how many burners you needed. Choose as per your family size and the utility.
a. If you are of a small family with 2 to 4 members then two burners gas stove will be sufficient. But again it depends on your purpose also. That means if all the 4 people need to go to offices or schools then to make cooking faster and heating water all at a time needed more burners gas stove.
b. If you are of medium family size then three burners gas stove will be good enough.
c. If you are of large family size then four burners gas stove apts you.
3. Knobs: Knobs are the main part to regulate the gas incoming to the burner from the gas cylinder. You will face a problem if you don’t choose the gas stove with better knobs. They should be so strong and should be easy to rotate. You need to change the incoming gas speed so easily from low to high and should easily off it. They should not be breakable. Choose the model with very strong knobs.
4. Design: Design is also important if you need your kitchen to look amazing. Mostly the gas stoves are in rectangle shape. The latest designs may get in curved models. Choose the gas stove which fits your kitchen as per the place you have.
5. Warranty: There are chances of gas stove getting damaged based on the usage. On the safe side choose the company which gives more warranty period.
6. Ease to clean: As a gas stove is the daily using equipment make sure to have the feature of cleaning it easily. This will be possible if the burners are spacious and easy to remove for cleaning. The whole base and burners should be convenient enough to clean. It is required to clean it on a regular basis as there are chances of bacteria getting accumulated. If you cook food in the same area then there are high chances of getting diseases. So be careful while choosing the model.
7. Finishing: The finishing should be so smooth. The edges of the base should not be sharp. If it is sharp then there are chances of women and even children get hurt sometimes due to sharp edges. Coming to the burner the finishing is so important. As you will operate it most of the time it should be smooth enough to not hurt your palms and fingers. The burner should also be so smooth finished otherwise while cleaning it you may cut your palm and fingers.
8. Pan support: Nowadays various models have come into the picture with various types of support being provided for the pan. The burners are shaped and the separate base is being provided to hold the pan properly. This gives a better balance for the dishes you use. Without good pan support, there are chances of the cooking dishes to spill on you. Even there is good support it is recommended to use apron while cooking for the safe side.
9. Price: The price of the gas stove depends on the model and the material of the gas stove you choose. Purchase as per your budget and family size and also mostly based on your requirement. The steel gas stoves cost less compared to black glass gas stoves. The number of burners also specifies the price of the gas stove. The top-end finished gas stove costs more and the less end finished gas stove costs less. The more you spend the more features you will get and also more attractive it looks. If you can’t invest that much then choose the one with basic features that will be sufficient for your family.
10. Flame: The flame plays a major role as without it you can’t cook. Choose the model which gives better even distribution of flame to the whole pan which you place on the gas stove. For hotels and function halls cooking purposes, the flame should get very high otherwise it consumes a lot of time to serve the guests who come to the party. It is ok even if you get medium flame for home purposes.
11. Service and maintenance: The gas stove even if you are cleaning on a daily basis there are chances of dust getting stuck at the flame generating place. There are chances of knob getting break. So choose the company model which can provide better service and maintenance. It is recommended to give your gas stove for at least once in three months to make it work effectively without disturbing you.
Apart from this, you can also check our list for the best 3 burner gas stoves available in India.